Vegit – one of the leading players in ready to cook mixes brings to its customers a healthy and delightful Vegit Halwa for this festive season. Vegit, which entered into the world of desserts for the first time with its Vegit Halwa, wanted to give its customers a new twist at Christmas and New Year and any other festive season and hence the sweet treat from the house of Vegit.
This festive season bring convenience into your kitchen with Vegit Halwa; its preparation involves only 10 percent of time and effort on cooking, without missing the taste of traditional way of cooking. As the brand propose “Hamara Mix, Aapka Twist” one can prepare Vegit Halwa as it is or add your own unique ‘Twist’ to the mix just like Brand Chef Arun Kumar, Zambar made Vegit Christmas Halwa cake with Vegit Halwa.
Here’s Vegit Christmas Halwa cake recipe for you by Brand Chef Arun Kumar, Zambar.
VEGIT CHRISTMAS HALWA CAKE
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Makes servings: 4
- Vegit Halwa mix: 500g
- Grated Coconut: 200 g
- Cardamom Powder: tsp
- Cashew Nuts: 12 – 15
- Raisins/Sultana: 12 – 15
- Candied Fruit: 100g
- Icing Sugar: 250g
- Water: Enough to mix Halwa and Icing Sugar
- Take 500g Halwa mixture. Add 200 g Grated Coconut, 2 teaspoons cardamom powder and prepare Halwa by either of the 2 methods mentioned on packet.
- Mix in the Cashew Nuts, Raisins/Sultanas, and Candied Fruits (save some for garnishing)
- Press the above mixture into an appropriate cake mould and overturn
- Mix icing sugar with water gently, stirring to avoid lumps, to get a thick pouring consistency
- Pour over the un-moulded ‘cake’, sprinkle some candied fruit and allow to set
So go ahead and satiate your sweet tooth craving in just two minutes with Vegit Halwa, the first ever dessert by Vegit.